Sunday, April 24, 2011

Europe sure is full of big old stuff.

Okay. So.

I know we promised you all this big beautiful blog full of amazing stories and pictures and wonderfulness, and then I led you on with that post about London, but...

Internet access is seriously difficult here. As in, either impossible or prohibitively expensive (we're on a budget here!) and good posts are quite time consuming even without considering the frustration that comes with a rearranged keyboard (oh QWERTY, I will never take you for granted again).

Now, this isn't to say that I'm giving up, or that you won't get the action-packed blog I'm sure you were all waiting expectantly for. It just means that you may have to wait until we get back to get it.

I will say that we're in Berlin now, having hit London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, and Copenhagen. We'll be here for about a week, then we're off to Prague.

Honestly, I'm just glad I got to shower today. I hadn't showered since Amsterdam because the ONE shower in our Copenhagen hostel broke.

And there goes my net time. Love from Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment